Precision Fair Matchmaking 2021
Meet the right project or business partner(s)!
Welcome to the registration site for the Precision Fair matchmaking event 2021!
In cooperation with Mikrocentrum, the organiser of the Precision Fair, the Enterprise Europe Network invites you to the international matchmaking during the Precision Fair 2021.
This international event is focused on latest developments in precision technology and Big Science and related researchers, business partners, OEM-s, suppliers and intermediaries.
The international B2B matchmaking will be a tailor-made hybrid activity in the overall event program, it will be possible to have both on-site meetings and /or virtual meetings.
The Precision Fair is organised on the 10th and 11th of November 2021 at the Brabanthallen in 's Hertogenbosch (The Netherlands). During these two days, the Precision Fair 2021 will be the largest meeting point in Western Europe for Precision Technology and Big Science. Belgium is the partner country for 2021.
The Precision Fair 2021 with its exhibition floor conference and bilateral meetings make it the ideal venue for tailored networking to find solutions for precision technology, OEM and Big Science challenges and to develop new projects and new business (see topics).
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Many of the potential interesting new connections during an event happen by coincidence both between exhibitor and visitor and also between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the conference? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors, delegates ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other participants upfront. In 20-25 minutes pre-scheduled meetings on-site and/or online you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
In brief summary
- Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
- Attend and meet keynote speakers of the conference related to strategic Precision Technology sector and the big science projects (CERN, ESRF, ITER, EELT, ESS, ESA, ET, ...)
- Meet a number of key players of the (inter)national precision technology networks (EUSPEN, DSPE, ILOnet ...)
- Meet important players from the Dutch High Tech and Precision Technology network in the Brainport Region (South-east of the Netherlands).
- Meet representatives of a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, multinationals, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
- 30 minutes on-site or virtual online meetings.
How to join matchmaking sessions?
- Register for the webinars and B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (also button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Look for other participants that are interesting to you and book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
- Login every few days to see which new particpants joined to meet!
You will receive your final personalised agenda a few days before the event.
We hope to meet you at the Precisionfair matchmaking event 2021!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team